Oh No Meme: Jokes, Funny, Love, Creative
Oh no memes refer to a tik tok trend. It’s origin was actually a song named “oh no” by the artist Capone. In this trend, we see people making videos of themselves falling but freezing the frame before just the moment before getting hurt and adding the “oh no” sound track. The edits usually have different levels of zooms and pauses which goes in sync with the song. It’s origin was tiktok and 2020 was the year in which this trend became famous. It’s an exploitable meme which can be remixed.
THE IMPACT OF THIS Oh No Meme
In the late october of 2020, the amount of memes on this video increased exponentially. The #ohno is one of the biggest meme trend hashtags till date. On the 26th of October, a guy posted this video trend on tiktok which got over 4 million views and 694,000 likes in just a few days. On the same day, another video was posted which got 6 million views in the same time span! Soon when November arrived, the Oh no hashtag hit the tik tok trending page and it’s popularity increased even more. But this was just the start, soon after November came, a user posted another video on this oh no trend and his video got over 22 million likes in just 4 or 5 days! As of 2022, the hashtag oh no has been user over a BILLION times and more than 300 thousand videos have been posted under it.
THE BEST ‘OH NO’ MEME
These are some descriptions of the video memes on this trend
- A video of a girl laughing at first but then falling off the treadmill – oh no, oh no, oh no no no
- A dude flying off his skate board after a jump – oh no, oh no, oh no no no
- A guy swinging really high on a swing but then detaching from the swing seat when he’s in the air – oh no, oh no, oh no no no
- A man riding his bicycle on the streets in full speed, he jumps off the stairs but sees there are people on the stairs sitting infront of his way – oh no, oh no, oh no no no
- A lady walking on the edge of the boat carefully so she does not fall but slipping in the end – oh no, oh no, oh no no no
- A crane lifting a car by a magnet but the cars detaches mid air – oh no, oh no, oh no no no
- Taking a video while on the roller coaster but you realise your phone is not in your hands anymore – oh no, oh no, oh no no no
- A dude skateboarding on a horizontal pole but his skate board breaks and the pole hits between his legs – oh no, oh no, oh no no no
WHY ARE MEMES BENEFICIAL?
Since covid, people have been facing toughest times of their lives. Some people lost someone important, some people lost themselves. Even now, some people 2 years later are still stressed and are living with anxiety. Not just stressed from the pandemic but their own personal problems. Memes can act as an escape to all your issues. It is true that memes cannot replace professional therapy, they can act as a source of your happiness and laughter. Due to various problems, people forget to smile, forget to live a little. Memes allow us to do that.
Also read: John Wick Meme | Blue Velvet Dress | Hackerman Meme