Blue Velvet Dress: Introduction
Velvet dress is that well need in our wardrobe. It looks sophisticated, classy, and versatile. Velvet is trending nowadays. It is very easy to wear to absolutely on any occasion without even thinking that you are overdressed. Velvet dresses are fascinating. They are warm, timeless, and feminine. It elevates your look if wearing properly. The blue is the most popular and fantastic colour among all. Blue is the warmest colour when it comes to fashion and style. It looks royal, vibrant, and classy. When it comes to cocktail party to any occasion or event you can be ready to wear blue velvet dress.
This colour looks very eye-catching and sexy. Many fashions designer adores the velvet dresses a lot and tend to show that in every fashion week. The dress keep you cosy, while you still manage to look great. The blue shade is going to make you look fabulous and gives you a diva look for the party. You can style it up in different ways and flaunt the look as you want. It will give you a versatile look you just need to wear it according to proper heels, accessories, bags, and makeup and voila… you are ready to go.
SOME STYLE TIPS ON HOW WEAR A VELVET DRESS: Blue
Here are some style tips that you can follow up while wearing the velvet dress:
- You can transform your dress by day to night by adding some bold details such as blazer, overcoats, or leather jackets.
- Velvet dress need to be mostly worn with heels, clutch, and statement with suitable lipstick shades to enhance the look.
- For winter you can opt for some cosy velvet dress which will keep you warm.
- If you are going somewhere out, then don’t forget to add some metallic statements with your attire to escalate the look.
- Always try to choose a floor length dress for a wedding ceremony and short or the knee length dress for after parties.
BEAUTIFUL WAYS AND IDEAS TO WEAR THE BLUE DRESS:
Here are some beautiful ways to style up your blue velvet dress for party or any occasions:
- You can wear the blue spaghetti strap bodycon dress- if you want a minimal outfit look then you must go for this one. You can simply wear it with a pair of black ankle strap open toe heel and a clutch, and you are ready to go and shine.
- You can wear long blue sleeve sweetheart neckline velvet sheath dress- This dress will make you look so adorable. Pair it up with the stockings and ankle length bots to achieve a pretty and lovely look.
- Blue velvet blazer dress- You can wear this the blazer will enhance your look and gives you a sophisticated and versatile look. You can simply pair it up with the black open toe heels. You can wear this in any corporate event or any formal events too.
- Blue high split bodycon maxi dress- If you want to show your legs but you want to give yourself some mature look then you must go for that one. Instead of wearing short dress you can wear a full length. You just wear this dress with the strap heels to complete this outfit look elegantly.
- Spaghetti strap V neck bodycon midi dress- This outfit is going to show that how a choker can make aa outfit classier. Wear a deep V neck bodycon dress with a black choker and a black mid-calf leather boots to achieve the look you want.