Choosing the Right Security Certifications: CISSP vs CISM, CISA
It is highly popular across industries all over the world. Certified Information Systems Auditor or CISA certification validates your skills in auditing, securing and monitoring. If you want to pursue a career as an IT auditor, this certification might be the best choice to boost up your career level. No certification is easy to get without any hard work or preparation. Thus, you require proper preparation and dedication to achieve this certificate. You can acquire it also from sapphire.net.
The CISA certified professionals are skilled in protecting the security of the industry by monitoring the systems regularly. They are responsible for identifying and detecting suspicious activities.
There are few requirements of the exams that you must fulfil such as:
- You need to have five years of working experience in Information Security. The work experience should be around 4000 hours.
- You should also achieve one year of experience in security, auditing, and monitoring. You can exchange this experience with one year of experience in a permanent job position in Information Security.
If you achieve CISA certification, you will get the opportunity to achieve various job opportunities. Some of the top job roles that you can achieve with this certification are given below:
- IT Consultant
- Privacy Officer
- Internal Auditor
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Risk and Assurance Manager
Advantages of CISA certification:
There are several advantages of CISA certification available such as:
- Better Income: CISA certified professionals normally receive 47% higher income than a non-certified candidate.
- Acknowledgement: If you are successful at clearing your certification exam, you will receive recognition and acknowledgement within your organization. It will also help you to prove your dedication towards your field of work.
- Higher Opportunities: Since this certification is in high demand across numerous industries all over the world. You will receive higher job opportunities. It will allow you to achieve your dream job since this certification enables you to increase your value.
Certified Information Security Manager Certification verifies your skills and knowledge in risk management, quality control, development of the program, governance of information security, and incident management.
You must meet the requirements of the exam to be able to apply for the CISM certification such as:
- You should attain five years of full-time work experience in Information Security.
The job opportunities available for the CISM certified professionals are given below:
- Cloud Security Architect
- Incident Commander
- Cybersecurity Architect
- Digital Forensic Investigator
Advantages of CISM certification:
There are numerous benefits of the CISM certification such as:
- Recognition: CISM certificate validates your expertise and skills in management. It is a well-recognized certification which is in increasing demand all over the world. It proves your competency to deal with difficult situations, your adaptability to the changes and your dedication towards your job.
- Enhances skills and knowledge: This certification will help you to improve your skills and knowledge and also help you to learn additional skills. It will allow you to excel in your field of work.
CISSP certification verifies your proficiency and skills in every concept of cybersecurity. It is considered to be one of the best certifications to improve your career prospects. You can enhance your skills with this certification. CISSP certified professionals are responsible for keeping a company safe by identifying the error or issues present within a system.
The eligibility criteria of the CISSP certification is given below:
- You must achieve a minimum of five years of permanent work experience in information security.
- You should have four years of a college degree or have experience related to an approved security certification for four years.
- You will be able to become an (ISC)2 associate, although you have to complete the five years of work experience within six years.
The CISSP certified professionals must have in-depth skills and knowledge across the eight known domains of CISSP certification.
The job roles that you can achieve after accomplishing the CISSP certification are:
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- IT Manager
- Chief Information Officer
Advantages of CISSP Certification:
The benefits of CISSP certification are given below:
- Improves skills and experience: You will gain an immense amount of experience and skill through this certification. It also enables you to put your skills into use. You will also be able to understand each concept of cybersecurity.
- Staying updated: Since you have to renew your certification every three years to keep it active. You will have to go through webinars, courses, conferences or online courses. You will be able to learn all the additional and new skills and techniques required for your field of work.
Thus, you can choose any of these certifications based on your interests and requirements since all of these certifications are crucial in the field of cybersecurity.
To Know About – Norris Nuts Fashion